Did you know?
You can use your online Accommodation portal throughout the year to manage your stay as well as to print off those VERY important documents you are VERY likely to need.
Accommodation Online lets you…
- Book Pre-Term Accommodation: Arriving early? Just go online and book the extra days.
- Print a Police Letter: International Student? You might need one of these!
- Print a Proof of Address Letter: You may need a proof of address letter when registering with the NHS, opening a bank account or as a reference for new landlords.
- Early Departure Form: Leaving earlier than expected? Let us know!
- Book Summer Extension: Thinking about staying on to experience the gorgeous Glaswegian summer? :) Just book!
How to Access
You can log in to your accommodation portal in 2 ways:
- Visit: (https://onlineapps.accom.gla.ac.uk/) and log in using the username and password you created when you first applied for accommodation.
- By logging into MyGlasgow and clicking on the 'Accommodation' link on the left-hand side.
- Read Next
- 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open! Pre-order your food on campus with the FanGo App Events at UofG Accommodation THE private accommodation moving in checklist Get your second year house SORTED! International students: What to bring to uni
- Pre-order your food on campus with the FanGo App Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Getting Around Glasgow Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery