Big White Wall
Whether you’re struggling to sleep, feeling low, stressed or not coping, Big White Wall can help you get support, take control and feel better.
About the service
Big White Wall is a safe space online to get things off your chest, explore your feelings and learn how to improve and self-manage your mental health and wellbeing, and it's:
- Free to use by the University of Glasgow students
- Completely anonymous, meaning no one will know you have chosen to use it
- Accessible 24/7 and provides online peer and professional support by trained counsellors
How to access Big White Wall
- Go to: www.bigwhitewall.com
- Click "Join Now" and use your University of Glasgow email address to sign up
- Choose an anonymous username for your time on the wall
For more self-help resources, who to contact during an emergency or crisis, or to make an appointment with student counselling, head to the university's Counselling and Psychological Services website for more information.
- Read Next
- Looking after your mental wellbeing Is it time for a digital detox? 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme 12 Study Tips to Get You Through Exam Season Welcome to UofGLiving! Become a Living Support Assistant at Murano Street! QMR Weekly Update (2 November) Thank you for the music but... It's common sense, but... Pack For Good with the British Heart Foundation What should I bring to Uni?!
- Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery What should I bring to Uni?! Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery