Want to see your story here? UofGLiving is on the look out for bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial instagrammer? Twitter fiend? Or just love to vlog about, well, anything?
Share your experience of Glasgow whether you are a follower of fashion, photographer, live music lover, top chef...let your mates know the benefits of living in Glasgow.
Is this your first time studying and living in the UK? We would love to hear what it's like!
It's a great opportunity to have your say and build up a portfolio of work.
Benefits of blogging
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Start networking! To get recognised as a writer people need to know you exist
- Employers are always interested in personal skills, UofGLiving blogging can benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as an aspiring journalist
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer)
- Get people talking - share your stories through Facebook and Twitter
We want to hear from you! Contact us and become a UofGLiving blogger
- Read Next
- Get Social! #UofGLiving Exploring Scotland: Argyll Forest and Dunoon! What's On at UofGHalls Glaswegian tunes and vintage venues 5 things you wish you knew when you started uni... The stress of the move A trip to Scotland's capital First few weeks in Glasgow
- Anyone for a free pizza? Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery FIFA 2019 Halls UofG Cup Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery