E-inductions are now live!
If you are going to be joining us this September and have accepted your accommodation contract you should now be able to access your e-induction.
The Accommodation e-induction module has been designed to help you prepare for life in University Residences by providing essential information on such things as:
- Planning for your arrival
- Residence staff
- UofGLiving Social Media
- Green living and Energy Saving
- Room Inventory and Damage
- Health and Safety
- Personal security tips
- Basic financial planning
- Your residence contract
At the end of the induction you’ll also have the opportunity to book your arrival slot for September and print off your Arrival Pass.
Taking the e-induction is easy, simply log back in to your online accommodation account and select 'Begin induction' to get underway. The induction itself doesn’t take much time to complete but is compulsory for all students in residence so you’re going to want to get it completed well before arrival.
We'll see you in September!
- Read Next
- Become a Living Support Assistant at Murano Street! UofGLiving Wee Green Guides Optify Internet Support Register your bike with the police Reporting a Maintenance Problem Fire Safety & How to Avoid False Fire Activations Tips for Getting into a Good Sleep Routine Get Social with #UofGLiving Welcome to UofGLiving! Thank you for the music but... The three apps you need if you're new to UofG
- 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery E-inductions are now live! Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery