Please see below for planned works at Maclay Residences during the Easter period.
To minimise disruption works will be carried out on the same day wherever possible.
As always visit reception or email us if you have any questions about the works listed :
- Between 27/3 and 30/3 – Our common room will be repainted. access will be very limited to the common room during this time.
- 28th and 29th March – All vacuums on site will have the annual safety check carried out. Please leave the vacuum in the kitchen for easy access. This work is carried out by Nilfisk Advance Ltd.
- 28th and 29th March – All fans in kitchens will be cleaned and filters replaced. Access is only required to each kitchen. This work is carried out by Blitz Group Ltd.
- 28th and 29th March – All windows in Maclay Residences will be cleaned. Access will be required to all flats and bedrooms. Please remove all items from your window sill to avoid any breakages. Any items that could be considered to be a trip hazard should also be removed from the floor. Please ensure that all windows are closed. This work is carried out by Caledonian Maintenance Services Ltd.
- 17th March and 21st April – The monthly inspections of all flat emergency lights will be carried out. Access to each flat corridor and kitchens will be required. This work will be carried out by Glendale Electricians.
- 27th March – The heating times will be adjusted for summer time. Access is only required to kitchens. This work will be carried out by Protech Engineering.
- 28th to 30th March – We are looking to replace all en suite doors. Trial work will start in 14 Cooperage Place. We hope that this work will be straightforward with minimum disruption. There could be a delay with the supply of the doors which may delay the planned work dates – Block 14 will be updated further when we have received confirmed dates.