Did you know that as a student in UofG accommodation you are entitled to a free Off-Peak Get Active Student membership? Yes.. you did read that right, it’s completely free!
Our Off-Peak memberships are bursting with value and include:
- Access from 7am to 2pm Mon-Fri and all day Saturday & Sunday at both the Stevenson Building and Garscube Sports Complex.
- Take part in over 60 fitness classes per week
- Workout in PULSE cardio and conditioning or POWERPLAY, Scotland’s premier strength and conditioning facility
- Join our cycling revolution at REVOLVE, Scotland’s best indoor cycling experience
- Take a dip in our 25m swimming pool
- Relax and de-stress in our sauna and steam facilities
- Learn a new skill in one of our Learn 2 sessions (only those running pre 2pm Mon-Fri)*
Please note: to get involved in Club Sport, you need to upgrade to a full membership.
Upgrade to a full membership** for only £25 (one off annual payment)
Upgrade and access our facilities at any point during our opening times and make use of the full range of programmes including:
- Access to our facilities any time
- 50 Sport Clubs
- Free drop-in sessions in Badminton, Basketball, Netball, Handball, Volleyball & Swim Fit.
- An additional 20-40 free fitness classes per week
- Fast Classes: 15-minute classes in the gym
- Full access to all of our Learn 2 sessions including Trapeze Yoga, Beginners Yoga, Strictly Ballroom, Badminton & Swim Beginners*
- Access our recreational leagues in Hockey, Volleyball and Football*
To join / upgrade, simply pop down to reception at either the Stevenson Building or Garscube Sports Complex and speak to a member of our team at reception.
You can find out further information about everything that is available on our website: www.glasgow.ac.uk/sport
*Learn 2 sessions premium classes and recreational leagues will incur an additional charge
**If you wish to join one of our GUSA sport clubs you must be a full member