Guests @ Murano
If you plan to have anyone staying in your flat overnight then just remember...
- Guests can stay in your room for up to three nights in a row in any seven day period
- It's one guest to a flat per night
- Discuss this with your flatmates and agree upon it before a guest stays over.
Please let us know at least 24 hours’ beforehand if you are want someone to stay. Just come to reception and fill Request for Overnight Guest.
So you know, guests are expected to abide by all Murano Street Student Village rules and regulations, and you are responsible for the behaviour of your guests.
We also have self-catered guest accommodation available on site, just come to reception and ask for more details.
- Read Next
- UofGLiving Wee Green Guides Thank you for the music but... Register your bike with the police Connect to Optify Wi-Fi Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Got a question about your residence? Your Room Contents Insurance Are You a Door Smasher? Murano Street Weekly Update (6 December) Cleaning, Bins and Recycling Let's Do Laundry
- The do's and don'ts of university exams What should I bring to Uni?! Peer Assisted Learning Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery