Hear from students like YOU about arrivals
Welcome to the University of Glasgow!
We've interviewed students like you to find out how they are feeling about arrivals...
Excited, nervous, maybe a little impatient, but ready to start uni - here's what you can expect on arrivals:
- Friendly people to help you every step of the way who will help you get your keys, get settled and make sure you're comfortable
- As soon as you get your key, you can move into your room and start unpacking
- Once you're settled in your new room, you can relax and start making new friends and enjoying Glasgow!
Don't forget to check out our guide to Glasgow and make Glasgow your home away from home!
- Read Next
- UofG Sport Outdoor Classes How to prepare for self-isolation Meet the Chancellor, Dame Katherine Grainger DBE TedxUofG Public Speaking & Performance Workshop Experiencing Scotland so far! GUSA Additional Activity Survey November Newcomers My top film and TV recommendations My first weeks at UofG! Get Involved with Glasgow Student Events
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Murano Street Student Village Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Your Room Contents Insurance