Help shape the future of your residence
In May 2018 the Glasgow University Environmental Sustainability Team (GUEST) will be recruiting 10 students from each University residence to take part in specially arranged focus groups aimed at shaping the University’s future accommodation strategy.
Lasting around one and a half to two hours, each focus group will include a group interview followed by a brainstorming session on the topic of well-being in University housing. Teas, coffees and refreshments will be provided.
If you are interested in sharing your thoughts and experiences and would like to sign up for this unique opportunity simply visit the GUEST registration website and submit your details. The dates when each focus group will be taking place are included below.
- Murano Street Student Village - Thursday 17 May (3pm-5pm)
- Student Apartments - Thursday 17 May (3pm-4:30pm)
- Queen Margaret Residences - Friday 18 May (1pm-3pm)
- Maclay Residences - Monday 21 May (3pm-5pm)
- Wolfson Hall - Monday 21 May (3pm-4:30pm)
- Cairncross House/Kelvinhaugh Gate - Tuesday 22 May (3pm-5pm)
- Kelvinhaugh Street - Wednesday 23 May (3pm-5pm)
- Lister House - Thursday 24 May (3pm-5pm)
If you would like some more information on the focus groups, or the project in general, please feel free to contact GUEST project researcher Leon Hamilton.
If you have a physical or mental disability and are unable to attend one of the focus groups, you can also share your thoughts with us via questionnaire. Simply visit our online survey page and complete the 10 question questionnaire about your experiences of well-being and any barriers you may have faced in your student accommodation.
- Read Next
- QMR Weekly Update 3rd August 2018 Pre-order your food on campus with the FanGo App Events at UofG Accommodation Let's start getting ready for uni! Become a Living Support Assistant! THE private accommodation moving in checklist Get your second year house SORTED! What it's (realistically) like living in halls International students: What to bring to uni What should you pack for uni?
- 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme The three apps you need if you're new to UofG Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery