Help shape the future of your residence
In April 2018 the Glasgow University Environmental Sustainability Team (GUEST) will be recruiting 10 students from each University residence to take part in specially arranged focus groups aimed at shaping the University’s future accommodation strategy.
Lasting around one and a half to two hours, each focus group will include a group interview followed by a brainstorming session on the topic of well-being in University housing. Teas, coffees and refreshments will be provided.
If you are interested in sharing your thoughts and experiences and would like to sign up for this unique opportunity simply visit the GUEST registration website and submit your details. The dates when each focus group will be taking place are included below.
- Cairncross House - Friday 13 April (3pm-5pm)
- Lister House - Monday 16 April (3pm-5pm)
- Queen Margaret Residences - Tuesday 17 April (3pm-5pm)
- Winton Drive - Wednesday 18 April (3pm-5pm)
- Murano Street Student Village - Thursday 19 April (3pm-5pm)
- Kelvinhaugh Gate - Friday 20 April (3pm-5pm)
- Maclay Residences - Monday 23 April (3pm-5pm)
- Kelvinhaugh Street - Tuesday 24 April (3pm-5pm)
- Wolfson Hall - Wednesday 25 April (3pm-5pm)
- Student Apartments - Thursday 26 April (3pm-4:30pm)
- Cairncross House - Friday 27 April (3pm-5pm)
If you would like some more information on the focus groups, or the project in general, please feel free to contact GUEST project researcher Leon Hamilton.
If you have a physical or mental disability and are unable to attend one of the focus groups, you can also share your thoughts with us via questionnaire. Simply visit our online survey page and complete the 10 question questionnaire about your experiences of well-being and any barriers you may have faced in your student accommodation.
- Read Next
- What's your opinion worth? Sign up for our UofGLiving Events Newsletter New computer cluster for QM Common Room 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open! Recycling @ UofG Accommodation Movie Night at Queen Margaret 29/04 Exam relief
- Know Your Area: Murano Street Student Village Maclay Residences weekly update - 20th April Get Social! #UofGLiving Know Your Area: Student Apartments Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences