How do you travel to University?
Public transport? car? bicycle? on foot? There are lots of options available to students travelling to campus so make sure you are getting the most out of your journey by coming to our Travel Information Event at Garscube on 16 May.
On Wednesday 16 May, UofG Sustainability will be hosting their Travel Information Event at the Garscube Estate to help give students a full overview of all the travel options available to and from the campuses. The event will be held in the Mary Stewart Building, close to 'The Barn' catering, between 11am and 2pm and there will be lots to see and do.
On the day, the University Travel team will be on hand to discuss their Cycle to Work scheme, myPTP (personal travel planning), free nextbike and University JourneyShare memberships as well as the new interest-free loans for public transport season tickets.
Representatives from SPT (Strathclyde Partnership for Transport), Abellio, City Bus and First Bus will also be available to provide information on their tickets and available services.
On top of this, you will also be able to:
- find out about bus and train services and tickets
- get your SPT SmartCard
- learn about the University's free memberships and Cycle to Work scheme
- find a match through the University JourneyShare system
- save money with the University's Loan Scheme for Annual Season public transport tickets
- get your personal travel plan
There are also 10 £25 book tokens up for grabs so come along, get some great info and be in with a chance of winning a prize!
- Read Next
- 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open! Pre-order your food on campus with the FanGo App Mackintosh Festival What's on Glasgow - July
- Pre-order your food on campus with the FanGo App Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Getting Around Glasgow Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery