You've got your place at uni (yayyy!) and soon you are going to leave home.
But have you figured out what things you will need to bring with you?
Here are the things you are definitely going to want to remember:
- Photos from home, to make you feel more at home in your new place
- Medicine - any medication you need, don't forget to register with a doctor (medication will be available to you in the UK too)
Most other items can be bought locally:
- Bedding (pillows, quilt, sheets)
- Warm clothes
- Sports Kit
- Cleaning items
- Kitchen utensils
- Raincoat, this is Britain after all...
- Coffee, tea, mugs, food
There are also things that you CAN'T bring to uni:
- Deep fat fryers
- Candles, incense sticks, tea lights
- Smoking equipment, such as pipes and ashtrays
- Dartboards or weapons of any kind (real or replicas - don't bring them!)