IWS Water Checks at KHR
IWS Environmental Hygiene Services will be visiting KHR between Monday 8 October and Friday 12 October 2018.
They will be carrying out standard water temperature/hygiene checks for all bedrooms, shower rooms & kitchens in line with our HMO agreement.
You do not have to be present for this visit unless you wish as access will be arranged via the office.
Please note that IWS may require access to the following:
- Kelvinhaugh Street – Communal areas - Please ensure all items are removed from the small airing cupboard to allow access to the water tank which is situated at the back of this cupboard.
- Kelvinhaugh Gate – Room Ensuite facilities and Kitchen
- Cairncross House – Room wash hand basin Kitchens and Bathrooms.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please contact Reception on ext *7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read Next
- Your Room Contents Insurance Register your bike with the police Thank you for the music but... UofGLiving Wee Green Guides Got a question about your residence? 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme Let's Do Laundry Cleaning, Bins and Recycling
- Anyone for a free pizza? Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery