A few of you have had problems with the laundry machines in your accommodation and we thought a wee quick user guide would be in order to help you save time and money when doing your laundry!
Quick washing machine Guide
- Put washing powder/tablet directly into the washing machine drum, put clothes in.
- Shut door firmly
- Select programme, 40degrees colour will cover most things.
- Click the start button
- Once Door locked light comes on the machine has started
- If the Machine shows “E DL” open door again and shut harder, then press start.
Quick Dryer Guide
- Put clothes in dryer
- Check fluff filter at front is clear, if not, remove fluff as a full filter will prevent a proper dry
- Shut door
- Select programme, “Whites” is highest temperature, “permanent Press/Delicates” is coldest temperature, “Colour” is Warm.
- Press start button
Circuit who manages the machines also have a free 24hr customer helpline number in case you are not sure which settings to use. The number is 0142 282 0026 or 0800 092 4068.