Legionella Risk Assessments at KHR
IWS Environmental Hygiene Services will be visiting KHR between Wednesday 3 October and Wednesday 17 October 2018.
They will be carrying out legionella risk assessments for all bedrooms, shower rooms & kitchens in line with our HMO agreement.
IWS will require access to the following blocks on the following dates:
- 03 October - 09 October: KHG blocks 1,3,5,7 & 9
- 09 October – 13 October: KHG blocks 11,15,115,117 & 119.
- 15-17 October - Cairncross House
- 19 October - 3 Palmerston Place
You do not have to be present for this visit unless you wish as access will be arranged via the office.
Please note that IWS may require access to the following:
Kelvinhaugh Gate – Room Ensuite facilities and Kitchen
Cairncross House – Room wash hand basin Kitchens and Bathrooms.
Kelvinhaugh Street – Communal areas - Please ensure all items are removed from the small airing cupboard to allow access to the water tank which is situated at the back of this cupboard.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please contact Reception on ext *7000 or email email@example.com.
- Read Next
- Thank you for the music but... UofGLiving Wee Green Guides Your Room Contents Insurance Got a question about your residence? Register your bike with the police Connect to Optify Wi-Fi 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme Let's Do Laundry
- The do's and don'ts of university exams What should I bring to Uni?! Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Peer Assisted Learning Need exam support?