Murano Street Weekly Newsletter (7 February)
If you would like some Pancakes come along to our Pancake Day being held on Shrove
Tuesday 13 February between 8am and 12pm.
Bedroom telephone lines are no longer in use, if you need to contact our office to report a repair or for an emergency situation please dial 0141 895 3390. This is the number that you would dial if you require assistance from a member of our Living Support Assistant Team outwith our office opening times.
Also if you have been issued with a temporary key can this be returned to reception as soon as possible or it will cost £20 for a replacement.
Please do not kick or damage any of our block doors on site. These doors are in place to make your flat and bedrooms more secure. Any issues with the block door damage will be referred to the Police for investigating.
Bikes & Cars
If you have a bike on our site that has not been registered can you please do this as soon as possible.
Please do not leave any clothes lying around in the laundry facilities. Please do not throw anyone else’s laundry onto the floor. The laundry’s need to be kept clean at all times.
IWS will be carrying out Water Hygiene Testing in your
flats including bedrooms on the following dates.
- 8th Feb – Grampian. Campsie, Lomond
- 9th Feb – Pentland
- 12th Feb – Ochil, Lammermuir, Lennox
- 13th Feb – Moorfoot, Cheviot, Sidlaw
Morrisons Data Services
Will be in your flats to carry out electrical meter readings over the next week they only require access to public areas only.
- Read Next
- Know Your Area: Murano Street Student Village What's your opinion worth? Sign up for our UofGLiving Events Newsletter Movie Night at Murano 27/05
- What's on in Glasgow - May 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open! Murano Street Weekly Newsletter (18 May) Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Help shape the future of your residence