Need exam support?
Worried about exams? Need support?
We have prepared a wide range of tips and resources to help you prepare, feel well, and relax!
- Stay organised and get your exam timetable & venue information
- Navigate to past exam papers
- Learn how to relax and take care of your wellbeing
- Find the best place to study on Campus
- Connect with student support services
- Get tips on surviving your exam diet from other students
Find out more at www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/examsupport
- Read Next
- Looking after your mental wellbeing Exam season vs. your sport Got an old laptop? Donate it! Wave goodbye to those January blues The three apps you need if you're new to UofG
- 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery QMR Weekly Update (15 February) Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery