Need exam support?
Worried about exams? Need support?
We have prepared a wide range of tips and resources to help you prepare, feel well, and relax!
- Stay organised and get your exam timetable & venue information
- Navigate to past exam papers
- Learn how to relax and take care of your wellbeing
- Find the best place to study on Campus
- Connect with student support services
- Get tips on surviving your exam diet from other students
Find out more at www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/examsupport
- Read Next
- Looking after your mental wellbeing The do's and don'ts of university exams Exam season vs. your sport My Story Competition 2018/2019 Peer Assisted Learning Got an old laptop? Donate it! The three apps you need if you're new to UofG
- What should I bring to Uni?! Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Peer Assisted Learning Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery