Hello Maclay Residents,
Good news, our new pull printer service is now available for residents to use.
The printer is located in our reception and can be accessed during office hours (8am-6pm Monday to Friday).
Do remember to select the pullprinting option when wanting to print from your student account and bring your student card to login to the printer to collect your print jobs.
- You can collect your print jobs from any pull printer on campus.
- You can collect mono (black and white) jobs from any printer. You will only be charged for a mono print.
- You must collect colour jobs from a colour printer! The printer at Maclay is mono only.
- When you send a document to print, it will go to your personal document store. You then have up to 72 hours to collect it. After 72 hours the document will be deleted from your store.
- Printing a document automatically removes it from your personal document store.
- Check the contents of your personal document store, and remove items you no longer need at https://myprinting.gla.ac.uk
We hope you enjoy this new facility.