Recycling @ Murano
Help the environment by recycling at Murano Street
When recycling please ensure that you use the correct bins.
What bins to use
- Green Bins - Glass bottles and jars only
- Blue Bins - Newspapers & magazines, card & cardboard, plastic bottles, food tins and drinks cans
- Biffa Bins - Dry & clean mixed recycling
- Grey Bins - Food waste - food must be placed within bio-degradable bags.
General waste consisting of items that cannot be recycled such as: tetra packs, hand towels, polythene, some packaging such as polystyrene and hazardous waste can be disposed of in the smaller wheelie bins.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Your site Management Team
- Read Next
- Cleaning, Bins and Recycling Green Living and Saving Energy UofGLiving Wee Green Guides Murano Street Weekly Update (9 November) Let's Do Laundry Fire Safety & How to Avoid False Fire Activations
- QMR Weekly Update (9 November) My Story Competition 2018/2019 Wolfson Hall Weekly Update (9 November) Your Wolfson Dining Experience Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery