Recycling @ Murano
Help the environment by recycling at Murano Street
When recycling please ensure that you use the correct bins.
What bins to use
- Green Bins - Glass bottles and jars only
- Blue Bins - Newspapers & magazines, card & cardboard, plastic bottles, food tins and drinks cans
- Biffa Bins - Dry & clean mixed recycling
- Grey Bins - Food waste - food must be placed within bio-degradable bags.
General waste consisting of items that cannot be recycled such as: tetra packs, hand towels, polythene, some packaging such as polystyrene and hazardous waste can be disposed of in the smaller wheelie bins.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Your site Management Team
- Read Next
- Events at UofG Accommodation Let's start getting ready for uni! QMR Weekly Update 3rd August 2018 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open!
- The three apps you need if you're new to UofG Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery