Think you know your uni? Look further than the bricks and mortar!
Did you know......
- Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world
- It was originally located on the high street near the Cathedral
- Discover 550 years of history with a uni tour!
- Instead of rushing past to get your lecture, take in some of the scenery - pictures speak louder than words http://instagram.com/uniglasgow
- Tours leave from the University Visitor Centre on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Tickets can be bought using this form. Alternatively tickets can be purchased from SRC Reception in the John McIntyre Building or from the Tour Guide prior to the tour starting at 2pm
- Groups of 8 or more need to email or call in advance to make sure the tour meets their needs
- Adults £10.00
- Concession (over 60s and students) £8.00
- Families (2 adults and 2 children) £25.00
- Under 18s £5.00
- Under 5s free
Please note there is a booking fee of £1 per ticket