Walk from Maclay Residences to University South Front
- Distance: 1 mile/1.5 km
- Steps: 2210
- Time: 23 min (medium walking speed)
- Calories: Uses 112 Cal
- From the exit of the residences turn left into Sandyford Sreet.
- Turn right into Gilbert Street.
- Cross over Yorkhill Street and walk up Haugh Road.
- Cross over Argyle Street and walk up Radnor Street.
- Cross over Sauchiehall Street and walk up Kelvin Way.
- You will cross the river Kelvin and pass the Lister and Lord Kelvin statues on the left hand side.
- Where a path leads into Kelvingrove Park at the left hand side there is also a footpath leading up the hill to the University. Climb up the stairs on this path to arrive at the James Watt South Building on the campus. Please note - the pedestrian gate is open from Monday-Friday, 6am to pm. Outwith these times access the campus via Pearce Lodge Gate or Main Gate from University Avenue.
- Turn left to walk along the South Front of the Gilbert Scott Building, the main building of the University.