Worried About Second Year Accommodation? Don't Be!
Not sure on where to live for second year?
Come along to the Accommodation Options Forum!
Tuesday 13 February 2018 - 11.00am to 2.00pm
We'll be at the Main Library, Level 3 (Cafe Area)
Find out more about:
- HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) and renting within the private sector: Sharing with 3 or more people? Make sure your flat is HMO licensed. Learn more at the fair!
- Private Accommodation Database (PAD): It's a handy database of private flats available for rent by students in Glasgow. Get more information about renting in Scotland before you start your search!
- Re-admission to university accommodation for session 2018/2019.
- Insurance: Find out how you can protect your stuff!
- SRC Welfare and Advice
- Council Tax: Find out how to apply for a discount!
See you there!
- Read Next
- Thank you for the music but... 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme Register your bike with the police Take a Tour around Glasgow Uni Welcome to UofGLiving! Hear from students like YOU about arrivals GlasgowGuide:Museums GlasgowGuide:Audio Tours
- Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Why YOU should join a society Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery