Worried About Second Year Accommodation? Don't Be!
Not sure on where to live for second year?
Come along to the Accommodation Options Forum!
Tuesday 13 February 2018 - 11.00am to 2.00pm
We'll be at the Main Library, Level 3 (Cafe Area)
Find out more about:
- HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) and renting within the private sector: Sharing with 3 or more people? Make sure your flat is HMO licensed. Learn more at the fair!
- Private Accommodation Database (PAD): It's a handy database of private flats available for rent by students in Glasgow. Get more information about renting in Scotland before you start your search!
- Re-admission to university accommodation for session 2018/2019.
- Insurance: Find out how you can protect your stuff!
- SRC Welfare and Advice
- Council Tax: Find out how to apply for a discount!
See you there!
- Read Next
- 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open! Recycling @ UofG Accommodation What's on in Glasgow - May Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Know Your Area: Murano Street Student Village Know Your Area: Student Apartments Know Your Area: Queen Margaret and Lister House Know Your Area: Wolfson Hall
- What's on in Glasgow - May 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open! Murano Street Weekly Newsletter (18 May) Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Help shape the future of your residence