Worried About Second Year Accommodation? Don't Be!
Not sure on where to live for second year?
Come along to the Accommodation Options Forum!
Tuesday 13 February 2018 - 11.00am to 2.00pm
We'll be at the Main Library, Level 3 (Cafe Area)
Find out more about:
- HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) and renting within the private sector: Sharing with 3 or more people? Make sure your flat is HMO licensed. Learn more at the fair!
- Private Accommodation Database (PAD): It's a handy database of private flats available for rent by students in Glasgow. Get more information about renting in Scotland before you start your search!
- Re-admission to university accommodation for session 2018/2019.
- Insurance: Find out how you can protect your stuff!
- SRC Welfare and Advice
- Council Tax: Find out how to apply for a discount!
See you there!
- Read Next
- Recycling @ UofG Accommodation Know Your Area: Murano Street Student Village Know Your Area: Queen Margaret and Lister House Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Know Your Area: Student Apartments Know Your Area: Wolfson Hall New computer cluster for QM Common Room 12 stages all students go through during exams
- Know Your Area: Student Apartments Review: Mono Café Bar Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Know Your Area: Murano Street Student Village Know Your Area: Queen Margaret and Lister House