Worried About Second Year Accommodation? Don't Be!
Not sure on where to live for second year?
Come along to the Accommodation Options Forum!
Tuesday 13 February 2018 - 11.00am to 2.00pm
We'll be at the Main Library, Level 3 (Cafe Area)
Find out more about:
- HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) and renting within the private sector: Sharing with 3 or more people? Make sure your flat is HMO licensed. Learn more at the fair!
- Private Accommodation Database (PAD): It's a handy database of private flats available for rent by students in Glasgow. Get more information about renting in Scotland before you start your search!
- Re-admission to university accommodation for session 2018/2019.
- Insurance: Find out how you can protect your stuff!
- SRC Welfare and Advice
- Council Tax: Find out how to apply for a discount!
See you there!
- Read Next
- 2018 / 2019 Applications Now Open! Pre-order your food on campus with the FanGo App QMR Weekly Update 3rd August 2018 Mackintosh Festival Quirky tea rooms you NEED to visit this summer All your summer festival essentials! How to Handle the Heat Let's start getting ready for uni! Events at UofG Accommodation
- 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme The three apps you need if you're new to UofG Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret 360 Degree Image Gallery Cairncross House 360 Degree Image Gallery