Love your bike?
A lot of fun stuff happens when you go out on a bike compared to when you're in a car. You're more in the environment. It's enjoyable. Even when it's raining it's still fun.
If you like to get about using a bike, we have a secure bike shed available for your use at Murano Street Student Village.
Bicycle storage is FREE for residents. You just need to register it at Central Services Building reception when you bring your bike on-site as soon as possible. Then you will get the code for the bike shed and a registration tag that needs to be attached to your bike... and you’re good to go!
Remember to protect Your Bike – follow these easy steps to protect your property!
- Keep it in a locked bicycle shed when possible.
- Always lock your bike (even if you are only leaving it for a couple of minutes).
- Make sure your bike can't be lifted over the object it's locked to.
- Leave your bike where it can be seen, don't leave it in isolated places
- Register your bike with the police
- If you do have problems we want to know about it. In an emergency, call 999.
- Read Next
- Virtual Pub Quiz with Student Apartments Reflection Room at KHR Movie Meltdown at QMR: Spooky Season Maclay Monthly Games Night Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (15 October) QMR Weekly Update (11 October) Mental Health Resources IRN-BRU Energy Maclay Residences Weekly Update - 15th October Eat, Drink, Relax Today at Wolfson Hall
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street Student Village 10 ways to make halls feel like home Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery