Reslife Adventure: Highland Wildlife Park
About the destination
Prepare for an incredible adventure on Sunday, 25th February, departing at 9 AM from University Avenue to explore the Highland Wildlife Park! Set in a stunning rural landscape spanning 105 hectares, the park is home to a diverse range of animals including snow leopards, wolves, Scottish wildcats, and an adorable polar bear cub born last year, to name a few. The trip is a fantastic opportunity to take part in an engaging animal education session and learn all about the wildlife and the extraordinary conservation efforts of the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland. Tickets cover hassle-free return private coach travel from University Avenue, park entry, and the animal education session.
- Date: Sunday, 25th February
- Time: 9am to 4:30pm (approx)
- Pick up point: Main Gates, University Avenue
- Tickets: £35 including return travel, park entry, and animal education session
- Booking: Ticket link, payment deadline Friday, 9th February
Who can attend
- Current residents staying in University of Glasgow accommodation, including students living in nomination sites who have a contract of accommodation with the university.
- Each resident can also book a ticket for a guest to join them, provided that the guest is a current student of the University of Glasgow. The resident is responsible for their guest and is required to make payment on behalf of their guest, due to restrictions with the payment system.
Booking and payment
You must complete both of the following steps in order to secure your place:
- Book a ticket on our appointment booking system.Please include your phone number in the booking notes, which will only be used in case of emergency.Each attendee must book a ticket via the appointment booking system. Additional tickets cannot be requested within the booking notes.
- Pay for your ticket on MyCampus
- Log in to the MyCampus Student Homepage,
- Click 'Finances',
- Click 'Payments and Purchases' from the menu on the left of the page, then 'Purchase Items',
- Click 'University Services Purch Item' and add the quantity of tickets you would like to pay for next to the relevant trip,
- Click next and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your order and pay.
You should receive a confirmation email from the Appointment Booking System but you will not receive an email following payment on MyCampus. You can check if the payment went through in your MyCampus account.
We have advice under the booking and payments section of our webpage if you experience any issues with the booking process.
Pre-trip information will be sent to your student email account prior to departure. Remember to bring your student card or proof of identity to the trip, as we use an attendance list instead of issuing printed or electronic tickets.
Win tickets to future adventures
You could win tickets to a future adventure by sending your photos of the trip to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a completed Reslife Adventure Media Consent Form. We can't wait to see them!
If you have any questions
- Read Next
- Top Laundry Tips from Circuit Welcome to UofG Catering & Events! Your UofGLiving Bulletin (7 February 2024) The SRC Bookshop has gone digital! Meet your ResLife Student Support Officers! February Events at Wolfson February Events at QMR & Lister February Events at KHR February Events at Maclay February Events at Murano Street
- Registering with a doctor Student Apartments 360° Image Gallery Student Apartments Wolfson Hall 360° Image Gallery Your Optify Internet What should I bring to Uni?! E-inductions are now live! Kelvinhaugh Residences FAQs (Cairncross House, Kelvinhaugh Gate, Kelvinhaugh Street) Murano Street 360° Image Gallery Let's Do Laundry