Student Voice - Closing the Feedback Loop
Want to help develop learning, teaching and support practices at the UofG?
Through the Student Voice you now have the opportunity to get involved and help improve the student experience and enhance learning and teaching!
Getting involved with the Voice will allow you to:
- Improve learning and teaching practice, by informing curriculum design and building a sense of community.
- Learn from fellow members and find creative solutions to enhance practice.
- Represent the student perspective, improve communication and share good practice.
If you'd like to get involved with the Student Voice you'll find lots more info on Learning and Teaching's Student Voice website.
- Read Next
- Top Laundry Tips from Circuit Welcome to UofG Catering & Events! Your UofGLiving Bulletin (7 February 2024) The SRC Bookshop has gone digital! Meet your ResLife Student Support Officers! February Events at Wolfson February Events at QMR & Lister February Events at KHR February Events at Maclay February Events at Murano Street
- Registering with a doctor Student Apartments 360° Image Gallery Student Apartments Wolfson Hall 360° Image Gallery Your Optify Internet What should I bring to Uni?! E-inductions are now live! Kelvinhaugh Residences FAQs (Cairncross House, Kelvinhaugh Gate, Kelvinhaugh Street) Murano Street 360° Image Gallery Let's Do Laundry