Togetherall - Mental Health Support
Whether you’re struggling to sleep, feeling low, stressed or not coping, Togetherall can help you get support, take control and feel better.
About the service
Togetherall is a safe space online to get things off your chest, explore your feelings and learn how to improve and self-manage your mental health and wellbeing, and it's:
- Free to use by the University of Glasgow students
- Completely anonymous, meaning no one will know you have chosen to use it
- Accessible 24/7 and provides online peer and professional support by trained counsellors
- Has self assessments and recommended resources, self-guided courses to do at your own pace, as well as creative tools to help you express how you are feeling
How to access Togetherall
- Go to: https://togetherall.com/en-gb/
- Click "Join Now" and use your University of Glasgow email address to sign up
- Choose an anonymous username for your time on the wall
For more self-help resources, who to contact during an emergency or crisis, or to make an appointment with student counselling, head to the university's Counselling and Psychological Services website for more information.
- Read Next
- Making a Prepayment Your guide to the Online Accommodation System UofG Sport Focus Group at Murano Street UofG Sport Outdoor Gym at Murano Street Mental Health Awareness Week 22 Mental Health Awareness Week - Online Study Sessions Mental Health Awareness Week - Wear It Green Run Mental Health Awareness Week - Necropolis Walking Tour Mental Health Awareness Week - Reach out to University Support Services Take a Tour around Glasgow Uni
- Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Student Apartments Wolfson Hall 360 Degree Image Gallery Optify Internet Support Love your bike? Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street 360˚ Virtual Tour UofGLiving Applicant Newsletter