Togetherall - Mental Health Support
Whether you’re struggling to sleep, feeling low, stressed or not coping, Togetherall can help you get support, take control and feel better.
About the service
Togetherall is a safe space online to get things off your chest, explore your feelings and learn how to improve and self-manage your mental health and wellbeing, and it's:
- Free to use by the University of Glasgow students
- Completely anonymous, meaning no one will know you have chosen to use it
- Accessible 24/7 and provides online peer and professional support by trained counsellors
- Has self assessments and recommended resources, self-guided courses to do at your own pace, as well as creative tools to help you express how you are feeling
How to access Togetherall
- Go to: https://togetherall.com/en-gb/
- Click "Join Now" and use your University of Glasgow email address to sign up
- Choose an anonymous username for your time on the wall
For more self-help resources, who to contact during an emergency or crisis, or to make an appointment with student counselling, head to the university's Counselling and Psychological Services website for more information.
- Read Next
- Top Laundry Tips from Circuit Welcome to UofG Catering & Events! Your UofGLiving Bulletin (7 February 2024) The SRC Bookshop has gone digital! Meet your ResLife Student Support Officers! February Events at Wolfson February Events at QMR & Lister February Events at KHR February Events at Maclay February Events at Murano Street
- Registering with a doctor Student Apartments 360° Image Gallery Student Apartments Wolfson Hall 360° Image Gallery Your Optify Internet What should I bring to Uni?! E-inductions are now live! Kelvinhaugh Residences FAQs (Cairncross House, Kelvinhaugh Gate, Kelvinhaugh Street) Murano Street 360° Image Gallery Let's Do Laundry