Walking Guide: Murano Street
Walk from Murano Student Village to University Main Gate
- Distance: 1.5 miles/2.4 km
- Steps: 3505
- Time: 32min (medium walking speed)
- Calories: Uses 144 Cal
- Start out along the footbridge heading south.
- Cross the canal and the canal tow path onto Maryhill Road.
- On Maryhill Road, turn right.
- At corner Maryhill Road/Queen Margaret Drive/Bisland Drive, turn left into Queen Margaret Drive.
- Walk along Queen Margaret Drive, cross the river Kelvin and walk through the roundabout at the Botanics.
- Cross Great Western Road and walk up Byres Road, passing Hillhead Underground Station.
- At corner Byres Road/University Avenue turn left into University Avenue.
- Walk up University Avenue to the Main Gate on the right hand side.
Download our Walking Guide
- Read Next
- Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (7 May) Mental Health Awareness Week 2021 How prepared are you for your exams? Let's reduce our food waste! Unwanted fire alarm incidents - Did you know? Do you feel safe on campus? Sanctuary Students' Recipes Vol.1 and Vol.2 UofG Sport Weekly Outdoor Workouts EVENT - Ramadan at the Residences UofG Sport Active Lifestyle Programme
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Applications for 2021/2022 now open! Murano Street Student Village Let's reduce our food waste!