Welcome to UofGLiving!
The best few years of your life are just around the corner and you won’t want to miss a single minute of it, right?
Here at the University of Glasgow we don’t want you to either!
UofGLiving is a one-stop channel where you can stay in the loop about events, sports, life in halls and the latest offers to save you money across campus and to get you off to a good start we have created content specifically aimed at residents who are #NewToUofG!
All of our residences also have their own UofGLiving landing pages so keep an on them for all the latest stories and information.
- Cairncross House
- Kelvinhaugh Gate
- Kelvinhaugh Street
- Lister House
- Maclay Residence
- Murano Street Student Village
- Queen Margaret Residences
- Student Apartments
- Winton Drive
- Wolfson Hall
To keep up to date with everything that’s happening on campus, just follow these simple steps:
If you stay at one of our accommodation sites, then keep up to date with site news and events:
- Sign up to our events newsletter
- Like your residence's Facebook page
- Read Next
- Work Out From Your Room Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (20 March) COVID-19 Catering Service Update Sticking To A Routine While At Home Your Mental Health During Coronavirus Battling Loneliness During Isolation Looking for an Internship? Coronavirus: Information for Staff and Students Cooking, with cereal? Eating disorders: How to help your friend
- Are you being safe online? Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Cooking, with cereal? Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Where are the Student Support Services at the University of Glasgow? Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Keep it quiet @ QM