Cookie Consent by
a bird that is hanging on a tree


What to do if your heating breaks down @ Student Apartments

By LYoung 19 Jan 2018

It’s the coldest time of the year and the last thing you want is for your heating or hot water to break down in your accommodation but do you know what to do if it happens to you? 

During office hours please call the office on 0141 330 6182, email or submit an online repair request via

Outside office hours- in the evening or over the weekend- you can contact the on duty LSA on 07530002929 and they will contact security staff for you or you can call security directly at the University’s Main Gate on 0141 330 4282 and they will arrange for a University heating engineer or contractor to come as quickly as possible to carry out repairs.

If you live in a self-contained studio or family flat in Student Apartments or any flat on Southpark Terrace you can phone City Technical on 0844 579 6493.